På desktop: Klikk på bilde for visning av hele
OBS! Teltet vi selger har innertelt i delvis helduk (ikke mesh som på bildene nedenfor). Det er felt øverst på begge sider av innerteltet som er i mesh/myggnetting. Tak og vegger ellers er i hel duk.
- Dual trekking pole support; no poles in your living space
- Handle side up pole setup possible with optional adapters
- Double wall, dual entry, and dual vestibules
- Pressure rated 3,000 mm hydrostatic head, 30d, silicone coated fabrics for strength and durability.
- Interior is completely removable and can set up independently
- Fly-first pitch: interior never gets wet during entry, exit, setup or takedown in storms
- Generous vestibules for excellent gear storage space
- Excellent ventilation, views, and moisture management
- Taut pitch with PitchLoc™ foldable corners and integrated line tighteners
- Reflective spectra cord guylines
- Apex guylines included
- Fast setup — about 1 minute from sack to pitched
- Catenary ridgelines for wind, sag, and storms
Note: Interiors (mesh or partial solid) are interchangeable and clip in and out from underneath the fly. You may order either interior at a later date, or the “Both” option means that are ordering the fly and two interiors. The partial solid interior (which has half solid half mesh walls and a mesh roof) blocks horizontally blowing wind, sand, snow, and rain; some say it makes the tent up to 5 degrees F warmer. The partial solid interior adds about 2 oz (56 g) to listed weight.